Work hard

Work hard

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Why you should join a club

Why you should join a club

For my basketball, I play for a club called Auckland champs. For Auckland champs there are over 28 coaches trying to make children better at basketball. I've been going to Auckland champs for over 16 mouths now. I've learn’t a lot of new skills for basketball and learn’t the game of basketball so much more.


When I signed up to Auckland Champs I thought It would take a long to time to get all the way over to Papatoetoe, but after a while my mum and I found a short cut and it is actually quite easy to get there. At Auckland champs they have some of the best coaches in Auckland, but one of the coaches trains the under 21 New Zealand team. Plus when I first went there, everyone was so welcoming.


When I went to Auckland champs I learn’t so many more social skills because I had to meet new people. Every 6 mouth it is new trails for the teams. When I went to Auckland champs I wasn't that good because  I didn't take basketball that seriously, I thought I wouldn't get that fair but when I went there and made it in the team I learn’t so much about basketball.


When I went to Auckland Champs I learn’t so much about the game of basketball. When I made it to the under 13 A team, they give you a choice to become a junior referee or carry on being a basketball player who plays in tourments in places in Rotorua, Tauranga and Auckland. So if you want to become a referee or a really good basketball player you can do all this things at Auckland champs basketball.


After listening to all of this facts about Auckland Basketball why don’t you join the club, well if think you should you learn social skills, basketball skills and most importantly learn the game of basketball. So come on let’s join the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment