Work hard

Work hard

Wednesday, 6 April 2016


   Why you should come to school?

School is important. School helps your future and keeps you on track with your life. If you don't go to school you can't get a job because you don't know you math and how to punctuate. You need to focus when you are at school as well. If you want to have a good future.



School fitness keep you healthy and fit you need that for you body. Also at school you get more confidence then homeschooling. You can also make lots of friends and that’s good because you can rely on then knowing that they will always be there for you when you need them the most.



Schools also have many opportunities well at least I know that Reremoana school dose and Reremoana school is a great school with many opportunities. I know that Reremoana school is a good school because I look forward to coming to school because I didn't want to go to school when I was at my old school.


1 comment:

  1. you need longer sentences and it was a nice way to explain why you should go to school!!!

    ReplyDelete