- match is played between two teams with each team having eleven players. One player from each team is the captain.
- One team fields while the other team is the batting side.
- The fielding team bowls the cricket ball at the batsmen who tries to hit the ball with their bat. The fielding team is trying to get the batsmen out whilst the batting team is trying to score as many runs as they can without getting out.
- One bowler will bowl what is called ‘an over.’ On over consists of six balls. Off each delivery a batsmen can either not score or score 1 through to 6.
- If a ball is hit to the boundary along the ground it is worth four runs. If a ball is hit over the boundary it is worth six runs.
- Each batting team is allowed to lose a certain amount of wickets before they must switch around and be the bowling team.
- The object of the game is to score more runs than the opposing team.
- there are certain ways a batter can get out one of these are by the fielders catching the ball on a foul or being struck out by when the bowl hit hits the wicket
have fun playing cricket